Monday, April 16, 2012

Who is the Dead???


                                            Another

Actually this anime is very confusing and will boost your curiosity. When I first watch the first episode I thought that Misaki Mei is Dead and Sakakibara can see the dead but as soon as I watch the next episode I am wrong because Mei is not dead so I thought that it was Sakakibara because when he arrive at the school the curse had began. Well I really don't know how will it stop but things go around when I watch Episode 9 (This is where they found out how to stop the calamity)....



It gets more exciting when they try to find the "Dead one" but still the no luck until they went to the shrine and stay in a mansion.


I was shocked when I had seen that the dead one is their student teacher ... I really thought that it was one of the students of class 3




Here are some picture of Another












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kawaii Dandelion!. Template Design By: SkinCorner