Sunday, March 4, 2012

Break -Up!!!


   Actually right now I feel like crying, I want to be alone...I wish I didn't know him. Well maybe its my time to move on on the other path of life. I cannot explain why I feel this pain . I thought that this feelings can be faded by my smile but now I know that it doesn't. Maybe I choose the wrong person.
   I know that having a long distance relationship is quite difficult, I just never thought that it will just end like that. At first I thought that everything will be fixed but suddenly you will feel troublesome because something's missing..I know that I can pass this.I am just lucky that I didn't see him because right now he has shown his true color. ..maybe there's someone out there for me ( the deserving man, of course).



I feel that my heart is breaking into tiny pieces. It is like a puzzle that has been scattered on the field and someone need to put it all together. I think I  need a hand on stuff like this, I personally want to say thank you to my cousins and my mother for making comforting me. I feel that the burden has lessen .I would never ever trust anyone I don't know from now on and I would never trust a man anymore (just kidding but for now, yes..maybe sooner or later I will feel the same again).

I hope this will go away as fast as the time goes by...

             Break Up Quotes.
  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  • No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
  • I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
  • If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
  • I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things.
  • You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
    - Lamartine
  • The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.]
  • The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
    - Astrid Alauda
  • The heart was made to be broken.
    - Oscar Wilde

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kawaii Dandelion!. Template Design By: SkinCorner