I am a coffee lover since I am a child..We'll I can remember that I drink 8x a day of coffee in a day . I cannot live without coffee, its like addiction to me. I know that there are some bad and good effects . Right now , I am still drinking my cup of coffee.

                   As far as I can remember I these are the Healthful effects of coffee.
  • Reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease and Dementia

  • Reduced risk of gallstone disease

  • Reduced risk of Parkinson's disease

  • Cognitive performance

  • Antidiabetic

  • Liver protection

  • Cancer

  • Cardioprotective

  • Laxative/diuretic

  • Antioxidant

  • Prevention of dental caries

  • Gout

  • Blood pressure

     

     If a man have the most delicious coffee and he would trade it to me, I will definitely accept it without hesitation. I would trade my meal for that or everything that I can give. But naturally there are also negative effects like..

    • Cancer

    • Gastrointestinal problems

    • Anxiety and sleep changes

    • Cholesterol

    • Blood pressure

    • Effects on pregnancy

    • Iron deficiency anemia

    • Coronary artery disease

         

      But I don't care what will people say, I will still drink my coffee and continue experiencing its delicious flavor and sweet aroma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kawaii Dandelion!. Template Design By: SkinCorner