Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wonder Girls





This is the Wonder Girls. I really like them when I hear on youtube their first song, Tell Me...My sister is also a fan of Wonder Girls. I like how they perform,their dance and their moves. I cannot forget them because I like the expression, " Omona of So hee...


The person I like the bast on Wonder Girls is Yoo bin. I like her style and her being cool. I wish I am as cool as her by the way Wonder Girls have a movie.Ahmm..i would love to watch their movie. I watch some of their music video and they are so awesome... I really like them and because of that I look for a Wonder Girls Plurk Layout and also my Tumblr Layout are  Wonder Girls.
My Plurk

My Tumblr
                                        I hope they will also have a concert here on the Philippines. I wish I could meet them on person and have their autographs ....Go Wonder Girls, I will always support you .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kawaii Dandelion!. Template Design By: SkinCorner