Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pandora Hearts

      This manga is Pandora Hearts. I really love this !!! It has an anime but when you watch the anime you will feel that this is NOT THE END...I hope there will be season 2 and because I am impatient person, I decided to look for its manga to continue the story of Pandora Hearts.
Although some parts will be added ( where it became confusing to the readers like me) I still continue reading..
     
        I really love reading especially Manga and Comics because it has illustrations but I cannot deny that I also love Novel. I am not a certified book lover but I still appreciate Books.. I love those with thrill, ok back on the topic... In Chapter 70 .. My one and only question has been answered. That question is ..WHAT DID OZ DO TO LET HIM TO BE SEND ON THE ABBYS? They always said to him that you must not exist because you destroy everything..


I cannot believe that Oz is the Black Rabbit. I really thought it was Alice and he is her contractor . Well Alice and Alyss are the children of Lacie (the only girl that Jack Vessalius and the sister of Oswald- the next body of Glen Baskervilles).Alice is a human but she died while her sister become the will of Abbys.

Well this manga is very exciting I hope I can read the next episode soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kawaii Dandelion!. Template Design By: SkinCorner